Anythingfor10'sTerms of Service
Here is the short version
- Services that are offered by sellers on Anythingfor10 are called "Gigs".
- Gigs on Anythingfor10 are offered for a fixed price.
- Only registered users can buy and sell on Anythingfor10 . Registration is free but you are able to view the website without joining.
- Members are not permitted to accept or offer payments outside of anythingfor10.com Doing so will result in your membership being banned from our website
- Gigs should be ordered using the 'Order Now' button.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller in the gig description.
- The buyer has the opportunity to dispute the work by the seller if it is not deemed correct and the Seller will have a chance to redeliver it.
- Get down to the basics
- Each gig you sell and successfully deliver accredits your account with a net revenue 80 percent of the sale.
- Buyers pay Anythingfor10 for orders in advance, so you are protected as long as you provide the correct work to the buyer through anythingfor10.com order page.
- Anythingfor10 accredits sellers once an order is complete and has gone through a 3 day grace period.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues to a PayPal account of their choice, according to the terms specified below.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the seller's revenues return to the buyer.
- Seller and Gig ratings are based on buyers' feedback and negative rating caused by order cancellation and late delivery.
- How to handling orders
- When a buyer orders a gig, the seller will get a notification by Email.
- The seller needs to meet the criteria within the Gigs description and time allowed to complete the Gig. If the seller does not complete the gig before the time frame, then the buyer will be allowed to cancel the order.
- We offer both buyers and sellers to have the option to cancel an order as long as both parties agree and will not effect your ratings at all.
- If the seller wants to cancel an order, they may be given the chance to do so however this can effect your rating as you did not deliver the gig to the buyer
- Don't get into any trouble
- Both the sellers and buyers must be kept confidential. This means not email, skype, or any other type of communication exchanging. If you are found trying to communicate outside of this website by giving your email then we will ban your account and IP from joining our website again.
- All communications, information and files exchange should be performed exclusively using Anythingfor10's messaging system.
- Posting or sending adult, illegal, copyright protected, promotional, spam, violent, nonsense or any non cool stuff is strictly prohibited. Doing so will get your account blocked permanently.
- Delivering the work to one another-
- The seller is responsible to ensure all files transferred through anythingfor10.com does not contain any viruses or malware. anythingfor10.com will not be held responsible for any viruses or malware which is transferred though the person who is the host of this will be suspended from the website until they are clear of any other issues. The buyer takes all risk to download files from the seller.
- The Sellers must deliver completed files by using the 'Deliver Completed Work' tab which is located in the order page.
- After the seller delivers the work to the buyer- There is 3 days for the buyer to claim any issue, whereas after those 3 days the work will be marked complete and the buyer would not be able to put in any claims to get refunds for that particular gig
- Collecting earnings
- All earnings can be withdrawn using your paypal account. There is no other way to withdraw money from anythingfor10.com.
- The sellers earnings are only available after a clearance period of 7 days after which the Gig was marked complete.
- PayPal has fees to receive money which you will incur as well.
- Here's how you order our gigs
- The Gigs will be ordered through your linked paypal account or credit card (some countries may not be supported by paypal) Check paypal.com
- After the payment is received by us and confirmed then your order will be made.
- If the buyer has any balance in their account it will be used toward their next gig purchase.
- As the buyer, your identity must be kept anonymous at all times. This is to protect your order and to ensure you have full protection for that order you placed.
- As the buyer all orders MUST be made through anythingfor10.com otherwise your account will be banned.
- If you are asked by a seller to pay them directly please notify us directly and immediately-please report it immediately here.
- By making a purchase on our website you forfeit your ability to dispute any gigs through paypal so make sure you want to make the order before you do
- If you have any problems our customer service staff is here to support you for any problem so please contact us right away and we will do our best to solve the issue as soon as possible, contact our customer support here
- You can cancel your order up to 71 hours after the gig has been marked complete by the seller. We will credit your account on anythingfor10.com for the amount of the gig your cancelling.
- If you violate any of Anythingfor10's Terms of Service may get your account permanently blocked.
- If your account has been blocked -you will be able to collect your balance within 30-45 days which is our clearance period.
- If you have any disputes they should be handled using Anythingfor10's dispute resolution tools ('Got Problems?' in the order page) or by contacting Anythingfor10 customer support.
- Anythingfor10 reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently cancel accounts due to misbehavior. Users with accounts on hold will not be able to sell or buy on Anythingfor10 .
- Anythingfor10 may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Anythingfor10 will make a new copy of the Terms of Service available at http://www.Anythingfor10.com/terms_of_service.
- You understand and agree that if you use Anythingfor10 after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Anythingfor10 will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to resolve any issues between themselves. If for any reason this fails, you can contact Anythingfor10's customer support department here.
- Anythingfor10 will not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to PayPal. Refunds are made to the buyer's balance and are made available for future purchases on Anythingfor10.
The buyers rights of purchasing the sellers GIG
The buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the seller and the seller waives any and all moral rights therein, unless otherwise described in he gig. The seller is granting access to the buyer once it is marked complete by the seller. Do not post any gigs which you are not sure if they have any type of copyright or trademark issue. Anythingfor10.com will not be held responsible for any wrongdoing by any of their buyers or sellers on their website. Each member hold their own responsibility to abide by the copyright and trademark laws of USA.